OPAL Translation offers high quality and accurate Urdu translation services. For more than seven years, we have built a brilliant team of project managers and Urdu NAATI translators who can provide you with the best Urdu translation services. Claim your FREE quote today within 15 minutes.
Urdu NAATI Translator
OPAL Translation offers NAATI Certified translators for:
- Corporate Urdu translation services
- Individual / Personal Urdu translation services
As the leading Urdu NAATI translator provider in Australia, OPAL Translation is well-known for its high-quality, fast and error-free language translation services.
Documents We Translate
Most of the Urdu translation requests we receive are:
Urdu Personal Documents
Why Choose Us for Urdu Translations?
Fast Translation Turnaround Time
When you are in a hurry, you can take advantage of our Express Urdu translation services and receive your translations in just a few hours. Contact us via the free quote form or the Live Chat to let us know your service preference.
On the other hand, our standard Urdu translation services have a turnaround time of 2 to 3 business days. If you have already paid for our standard service but want to shift to the express service, let us know early on and we’ll be happy to help you.
Before you even receive your completed translation, it has already been checked and rechecked for any errors. Aside from this, we have handpicked Urdu NAATI translators who have a great attention to detail.
Online Urdu Translation Services
Unlike the traditional Urdu translation services provider, OPAL Translation provides online translations. What does this mean? You don’t have to go out and experience the heavy traffic. From the comfort of your own home and office, you can get your documents translated. You don’t have to come to visit our office. You can chat with our customer service representatives via the Live Chat and order a translation with just a few clicks.
NAATI Certified Urdu Translators
Australia’s translation and interpreting industry are closely governed by NAATI. This organization is responsible for setting and monitoring the quality of translated materials. Also, many government departments ask for NAATI certified translations. By working with a NAATI certified translator, you are confident that your translation is high-quality and accurate. Rest assured, with OPAL Translation, all of our translators are NAATI certified.
OPAL Translation has the lowest rates in Australia when it comes to NAATI certified translations. We ensure that you will only be paying the right amount. Our rates start at only $69 AUD for standard documents. Prices will vary depending on the availability, length of document and deadline.
Free and Quick Translation Quotes
To check our low rates, you can ask for a free quote by simply completing the translation quote form on this site. Then, send us a clear scan or photo of your document so we can provide you with an accurate quotation. In no more than 15 minutes, you will receive your free quote via email.
How Our Urdu Translation Services Work
Are you interested in having your Urdu documents translated? Here are some simple and easy to follow instructions for you.
- Upload your document using the translation quote form. If you are having trouble in uploading the document, send us a quick message via the Live Chat and we’ll be more than happy to assist you. Our project managers are always available to help you.
- Receive your exact quote via email. In less than fifteen minutes, one of our staffs will get in touch with you via email and send you the exact quote for your translation project.
- Complete your translation order by paying online via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer. Whichever you prefer.
- We will commence with the translation process once we receive your payment. Our standard turnaround time is 2 to 3 working days. However, rush translations are also available.
- Once your translation is finished, we will email you a draft of the translation for you to review. Here you can check the accuracy of the translation and give us a few comments if there are any errors. If you are already satisfied with the translation, just send us your approval and we will email you the final soft copy in no time. This copy is NAATI certified. In case you need a hard copy, let us know in advance and we will send you the certified hard copy of your translation via post. You can choose to have it sent to you via express delivery.
Get a Free Quote Today!
Want to receive a quote on your Urdu document translation? Simply fill in the blanks on our translation quote form. In as fast as 15 minutes or less, you will receive a free quote via email.
Quick Facts About the Urdu Language
Here are a few facts and trivia about the Urdu language.
- All around the world, there are around 100 million people who can speak the Urdu language. Most speakers can be found in India and Pakistan.
- The Urdu language is the official language of Pakistan. You can find other Urdu speakers in the United States, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Fiji, Zambia, Thailand, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Norway, Nepal, Mauritius, Malawi, Guyana, Germany, Botswana, Bangladesh, Bahrain, and Afghanistan.
- The Urdu and Hindi languages are mutually intelligible. These two share the same Indic base and are a bit similar in terms of grammar and phonology.
- As early as the 12th century, Urdu was developed from the northwestern part of India, in Apabhramsha.
- Urdu is written using the version of the Perso-Arabic script and usually written in Nastaliq style.
- The word ‘Urdu’ is actually a Turkish word for ‘horde’ or ‘foreign’.
Get a free quote today and receive your exact quote in less than 15 minutes. Just complete the translation form and upload a photo or scan of your document.