As Australia’s leading Macedonian translation services provider, we aim to provide high quality, NAATI certified, and professional translations at an affordable rate. Get a FREE quote for Macedonian translation services by simply completing the free enquiry form.
The Macedonian language is one of the many languages for which we offer translation services that go beyond the usual English to Macedonian and Macedonian to English translations.
We have built a team of Macedonian NAATI translators who are experts in their own fields. With years of experience, our professional translators excel at providing translation services for various fields like engineering, law, medicine, business, corporate and so much more.
Macedonian NAATI Translator
OPAL Translation provides NAATI Certified Macedonian translation services for the following personal documents:
Macedonian Personal Documents
Don’t see your document type? Send us a message, and we’ll take a look at your document to see if it is within our scope and capabilities.
Aside from personal documents, we also handle corporate and legal documents. Just send us a scan or photo of the documents via the translation form. There’s no need to send the original document to get a free quote.
Why Choose OPAL Translation
100% Acceptance Rate
If you are looking for a NAATI certified Macedonian translation services provider, OPAL Translation is your best choice. Your NAATI translations have a 100% acceptance rate when you submit it to government departments.
NAATI Certified Translators
NAATI is the body responsible for monitoring and setting standards in Australia when it comes to the translating and interpreting profession. As such, with NAATI certified translators, you are confident that your document conforms to Australia’s high standards.
Fast Turnaround Time
We are proud to offer Macedonian translation services that have a fast turnaround time. On average, our Macedonian NAATI translators can complete a Malay translation in just 2 to 3 business days.
Express Macedonian Translation Services
If the 2-3 days turnaround time is too long for you, let us know your deadline and we’ll finish your translation before that. In case you have asked for the standard translation turnaround time and want to change it to the express translation time, just let us know.
For a free quote, just complete the translation quote form on this page and we will email you the quote in no more than 15 minutes! You don’t have to wait too long.
Trained and Professional Project Managers
OPAL Translation is well-known for its friendly staffs and fast response. Our project managers are always on standby to help you with your translation needs. From the receipt of the translation project to the delivery, our project managers ensure that you will only receive high-quality translations.
Before you receive your translations, your documents are checked for any errors. You will be confident that your translations are accurate.
For a NAATI certified Macedonian translation, OPAL Translation has one of the most affordable rates in Australia. Our Macedonian translation services start at only $69.00 AUD for most one-page documents and other standard documents.
Avail of Our Macedonian Translation Services Today
Simply follow the instructions below to get your document translated.
- Get a free quote via the translation form on this page.
- Complete your order via online banking or PayPal. We also accept credit cards.
- Once your translation is complete, you will receive a draft for review.
- If the draft is great, let us know and we will send you the final certified soft copy via email. If you need a hard copy, we’ll be happy to send you one via post.
Note: If you didn’t receive any draft from us, please check your spam box.
Get an instant quote today and receive your translation in just a few days. Just fill in your details in the free quote form and we will gladly send you an exact quote for free!
Quick Macedonian Facts
To help you appreciate and understand the Macedonian language better, we have compiled some of the facts about the language that will make you fall in love with it in no time.
Did you know?
- Macedonian is the official language of Macedonia. It belongs to the South Slavic languages, the Eastern group to be exact. Inside the country, you will find more than 1.6 million native speakers of the Macedonian language.
- Aside from Macedonia, the Macedonian language is also spoken in some neighbouring countries such as Albania, Serbia, and Bulgaria. Beyond this region, there are also Macedonian communities found in Australia, Canada and the United States.
- The Macedonian language is somewhat mutually intelligible with the Bulgarian language and Serbian language.
- The Macedonian alphabet is an adaptation of the Cyrillic script and was standardized in 1945. The alphabet uses the phonemic principles employed by Krste Misirkov and Vuk Karadžić. Before this alphabet was standardized, the Macedonian language was written in various versions of Cyrillic by several writers.
- When compared to the other Slavic languages, the grammar of the Macedonian language is remarkably analytic. It has no Slavic case system. Aside from Bulgarian, Macedonian is the only other Slavic language that doesn’t utilise noun cases. Also, they are the only languages in the Slavic group that have definite articles.
- Recently, the Macedonian vocabulary has had frequent contributions from English and Ottoman Turkish.
Get a free quote for your Macedonian documents in 15 minutes. Just send us a clear photo or scan of your documents via the translation form found on this page.
Here at OPAL Translation, we have handpicked the most qualified, professional and experienced Macedonian translators. Because of this, we can provide high quality and fast translations in every Macedonian translation job that we handle. In addition, for every quote, we make sure that you will only pay the most reasonable rates. You can check out our low Macedonian translation rates by asking for a free quote from our translation quote form. If you have any questions, you can ask us via the Live Chat or message us via the contact form.