Reliable and Accurate Hebrew Translation Services in Australia
Are you in need of Hebrew translation services for your travel documents and business reports? Then, you’ve come to the right page!
OPAL Translation provide professional Hebrew translation services for every field such as legal, medical, financial, engineering, business, technical, and others. We accept Hebrew to English and English to Hebrew translation requests. Our translators are some of the best Hebrew linguists who have enough experience in translating in the two languages.
NAATI Certified Hebrew Translators
Australia is strict when it comes to translations. NAATI was established to accredit translators and serve as the national standards in the country. As such, most authorities require NAATI certified document translations for its accuracy and high quality.
If you are in need of a Hebrew NAATI translator, we can help you get your document accepted in any Australian authority requiring NAATI certified Hebrew translations. Our translators have passed all of NAATI’s exams and are accredited by NAATI to translate all kinds of documents. You are guaranteed only to receive translations that are accurate, free from errors and adhere to Australia’s high standards.
Send us a copy of your document now via the translation form, and we will send you the exact quotation for it in just a few minutes.
We Translate All Document Types
No matter what kind of document you have, we can help you. Over the past years, we have received thousands of documents ranging from:
- Academic Transcripts
- Birth Certificates
- Driver’s Licences
- Police Clearances
- Police Checks
- Marriage Certificates
- ID Cards
- And many more!
We also offer Hebrew translation services for contents in your business like:
- Engineering Manuals
- Marketing Documents
- Financial Records
- Technical Documents
- And all other documents!
We have translators who are specialised in each field. Upon receiving your document, we match it to the most qualified Hebrew translator who has enough knowledge, qualification, skills, experiences and understanding of the document. This ensures quality and accurate translations that are equal or better than the source document.
We keep your documents confidential and secure, so you have nothing to worry about. When we receive your documents, we handle it with professionalism.
How Our Hebrew Translation Services Work
Avail of our Hebrew translation services by following these simple steps.
- Send us a scan, photo or soft copy of your document through the translation quote form found on this page.
- Then, check your email within 15 minutes, our representatives will send you the exact translation quote.
- If you are satisfied with the translation, complete your order through PayPal funds transfer, credit cards or online banking.
- In a matter of 2 to 3 days, we will send you the finished translation as a draft and ask for you to review it.
Note: Our standard Hebrew translation services have a turnaround time of 2 to 3 business days. If you are in a hurry, we have Urgent Hebrew translation services where you can receive your translation in less than 24 hours.
- Once we receive your approval, we will send you the final certified soft copy via email and a hard copy by post.
For any other questions on our Hebrew translation services, you can chat with our customer support via the Live Chat Box or send us a message when you submit your document for a quotation.
5 Trivia About the Hebrew Language
- The Hebrew language is among the original languages used in writing the Bible.
- There are different verbs used by women and men.
- There are no vowels in the Hebrew alphabet. The language only has 22 letters – all consonants.
- The Academy of the Hebrew Language regulates the language. It was built around 1953 by the government of Israel.
- The Hebrew language is written in the right to left sequence.